Canyoning in Madeira
Canyoning at Ribeira das Cales (Summer programme)
This canyon starts in Chão da Lagoa at approximately 1500 meters of altitude. Along the route we find 4 rappels, the biggest with about 15 meters high. To overcome every obstacle of nature we’ll rappel, swim, and jump in fantastic lakes. And by the end of the route we’ll have a fantastic surprise for you!
Canyoning at Ribeiro Frio (Winter programme)
Ribeiro Frio offers some of the best conditions for Canyoning in Madeira. With 6 rappels along the way, the deepest of which with about 20 meters, the Ribeiro Frio canyon is located in a breathtaking landscape in the heart of the Laurissilva Forest, a UNESCO world heritage site.
- Available on: Please check the Calendar.
- Duration: 3h30m (aproximately)
- Includes: Suit and Neoprene Socks, Eight, Harness, Connectors, Energy Bar, permission to carry out activities in the Forest, Canyoning Monitor, Insurance and Transportation.
- What you should bring: You’ll need to bring a towel, bathing-suit, sports shoes that you don’t mind getting wet (not sandals) and a change of clothes.
- Number of Participants: Minimum: 4 people. Maximum: 30 people.
Book a Canyoning trip